Indoor Air Quality
- VRF - Variable Refrigerant Flow
- Jonathan began his mechanical & electrical services industry career in 1998 and has gained extensive experience. He has a wide variety of skill sets that has prepared him for the opportunity to lead one of the most respected mechanical and electrical contractors in Middle Tennessee & South Central Kentucky - Covenant Heating and Cooling.
- The beginning of Covenant Heating and Cooling was a step of faith for Jonathan and his family. At first he was responsible for all services, but over time, as word of mouth rapidly spread, the Covenant team began to take shape.
- Today, Covenant has served thousands of happy customers. Jonathan works to ensure that Covenant's customers are given the best service they can find by maintaining a culture of excellence through team work.
- Jonathan is a devoted follower of Jesus Christ, still in love with his wife of over twenty years, & an adoring dad of two wonderful children.
- He also believes it is a privilege to serve our veterans through A Soldier's Child Foundation as a Corporate Compassionate Sponsor and our community through his church and as a member of the Madison Rotary.
- September 2010
- Important thing to me: my family
- Love doing things to help our veterans/soldiers
- Volunteering in church/children's ministry, and my family.
Anthony B. Hall II
Vice President of Business Development and Commercial Operations
- On the Covenant Team since 2013
- Licensed Journeyman
- EPA License
- Enjoys spending time with family and fishing
- Volunteers with the annual A Soldier's Child Foundation sponsorship event
Director of Residential Operations
- Electrical Project Manager
- On the Covenant Heating and Cooling Team since 2012
- Electrical Contractor license
- EPA license
Director of Human Resources
- With Covenant since 2015
- Bachelor's Degree in Management and Human Relations
- Interests include: Volunteer Leader with Robertson Co. 4-H, Young Guns shooting sports leader, volunteer and birthday party coordinator for our company's yearly event with A Soldier's Child Foundation