Indoor Air Quality
- VRF - Variable Refrigerant Flow
- With over 19 years of experience in the mechanical & electrical services industry, Jonathan has a wide variety of skill sets that has prepared him for the opportunity to lead one of the most respected mechanical and electrical contractors in Middle Tennessee & South Central Kentucky - Covenant Heating and Cooling.
- The beginning of Covenant Heating and Cooling was a step of faith for Jonathan and his family. At first he was responsible for all services, but over time, as word of mouth rapidly spread, the Covenant team began to take shape.
- Today, Covenant has served thousands of happy customers. Jonathan works to ensure that Covenant's customers are given the best service they can find by maintaining a culture of excellence through team work.
- Jonathan is a devoted follower of Jesus Christ, still in love with his wife of over twenty years, & an adoring dad of two wonderful children.
- He also believes it is a privilege to serve our veterans through A Soldier's Child Foundation as a Corporate Compassionate Sponsor and our community through his church and as a member of the Madison Rotary.
- September 2010
- Important thing to me: my family
- Love doing things to help our veterans/soldiers
- Volunteering in church/children's ministry, and my family.
Anthony B. Hall II
Vice President of Business Development and Commercial Operations
- On the Covenant Team since 2013
- Licensed Journeyman
- EPA License
- Enjoys spending time with family and fishing
- Volunteers with the annual A Soldier's Child Foundation sponsorship event
Director of Administration
- Proudly with Covenant Heating and Cooling since 2014.
- Thirty+ years of Leading, Training, Managing and Directing people, Teams, Team Leaders, and Managers, and Managing and Directing National Projects and Project Managers.
- Member of Northridge Church, White House, TN. Loves and serves the Lord, Jesus Christ first, then his beautiful and devoted wife, Barb, his two adult and married children, as well as his two growing and developing young grandchildren.
- Passions include serving on Worship teams as a (marginal) bass player, an ordained Deacon, leading small groups, teaching Scripture memorization courses, leading and teaching men's ministries, serving with fellow Company Leaders and team members here at Covenant Heating and Cooling and its highly-valued customers.
- Five full-time years of College & University education with an emphasis in Business Administration-Business Management curriculum. Associate's Degree in music.
- Supports various Church, missions, benevolence opportunities and not-for-profit organizations.
- Cooks up a decent pot of chili and has a secret recipe for fairly-edible chocolate chip cookies.
Director of Residential Operations
- Electrical Project Manager
- 5 Years with Covenant Heating and Cooling
- Electrical license
- EPA license
Director of Human Resources
- Two plus years with Covenant
- Bachelor's Degree in Management and Human Relations
- Interests include: Volunteer Leader with Robertson Co. 4-H, Young Guns shooting sports leader, volunteer and birthday party coordinator for our company's yearly event with A Soldier's Child Foundation