Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers Systems in Hendersonville, TN
Call Now: 615-829-9699
Comfort in Hendersonville, TN isn’t just about heating and cooling. When the humidity levels in your living space are too high or too low, your comfort and health are both impacted. Additionally, it can contribute to increased heating or cooling costs as try to balance things out. Our team can help address this.
- Certified and licensed technicians.
- A team with over 10 years of local experience.
- Expert service paired with great customer care.
Covenant Heating and Cooling has the systems you need to find that balance—whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers. These systems integrate into your HVAC system and provide your entire home or business with the humidity balance it needs.
Our team is “Dedicated to the Promise of Serving You.” Contact us today to learn how we can help improve the quality of your indoor air.
The Benefits of Whole–House Humidification
The best humidifier you can purchase for your Hendersonville, TN home is the kind that works with your HVAC system to add moisture to the air already moving through your ductwork. Dry air can create many issues for your home and your family. A humidifier can help.
- Relieve Dry Skin and Chapped Lips: The dry air that we experience in the winter can create an uncomfortable situation for you and your family, but you can improve your comfort with a whole–house humidifier.
- Protect Your Belongings: Dry air can cause wood furnishings and flooring to dry out and crack.
- Keep Healthy: Illnesses are even worse when you add in air that’s too dry—contaminants thrive in these environments, making it harder for you to recover from the cold or flu.
The Advantages of Whole–House Dehumidification
Just as beneficial as humidifiers are in the dry winter air, whole–house dehumidifiers offer similar benefits in the summer months. The best dehumidifier for your HVAC system will help eliminate the muggy, stuffy feeling that excess moisture brings, along with the following advantages.
- Keep Cool in the Summer: When humidity is at its highest, you feel warmer since sweat does not evaporate from your skin as easily as it would otherwise.
- Decreased Energy Costs: Your air conditioner does have some dehumidification properties, but a dehumidifier may use far less energy than your AC to achieve less moisture in the indoor air. This means you can actually turn your thermostat up a bit to help to save energy.
- Prevent Mold and Mildew: In addition to standard allergies and asthma, mold and mildew can cause a number of illnesses for homeowners and their families—and these bacteria thrive in moist environments.
Our Comprehensive Humidifier and Dehumidifier Services
Contact Covenant Heating and Cooling today to learn more about the humidifiers and dehumidifiers, plus the other various indoor air quality systems we provide. In addition to installing and replacing these systems, we provide HVAC maintenance through our Covenant Care Plan to ensure you’re getting the reliable service you need.
We also conduct quality humidifier and dehumidifier repair services should you find that your humidity control system is not working at the level it should be. For example, it may not be activating with your thermostat, or perhaps you aren’t getting the right humidity levels. Should you suspect repair needs or worry that your system has failed, simply contact our team for comprehensive services!