Duct Sealing in Hendersonville, TN
Call Now: 615-829-9699
In order for your HVAC systems to work as effectively as they should without wasting any energy, the ductwork in your Hendersonville, TN home must be airtight. Damage such as holes, gaps, or any loose joints make it harder for your comfort systems to do their jobs. Working with our team means you can get your ducts sealed and save your money in the long run.
- Our technicians are certified, licensed, and insured.
- We’ve served Hernsonville since 2010.
- We are dedicated to providing quality service and customer care.
The team at Covenant Heating and Cooling offers duct sealing along with duct repair and replacement. Our goal is to help you achieve optimal comfort.
Contact us to work with a team that is “Dedicated to the Promise of Serving You.”
Why To Look Into Duct Sealing
This is not a service that can be downgraded to a simply DIY task, nor should it be trusted to the average handyman as it requires training. There are, however, indications you can look out for that it’s time to seal your ducts.
- High Energy Bills: When you have leaky ducts, air loss can account for a significant amount of energy loss. Essentially, you’re paying for conditioned air that is likely escaping into unoccupied spaces such as your attic or crawlspace.
- Musty Smells: Damaged ductwork can draw in air from areas such as your attic and between the walls. Given where this air comes from, you may notice a musty smell making its way into your Hendersonville, TN home.
- Restricted Air Flow: Check the flow of air coming from your room vents. If it seems sluggish, it could likely be due to a decline in your ductwork integrity.
When Do You Need Professional Duct Sealing?
Our professional Technicians will seal off the air ducts and alter the pressure inside of them to measure how quickly the pressure drops. This helps us determine how much leakage there is.
You may be thinking, "okay, but can’t I just patch it up with duct tape?" Unfortunately, duct tape is not appropriately named, and will not provide a permanent solution to air loss through damaged ductwork. Instead, you need professional services from Technicians who have access to professional grade mastic sealant—a service that we proudly provide.
Invest in Professional Care for Your Ductwork
The job of closing up gaps and holes in your air ducts is something that should always be left to the professionals. Should we discover that the damage is more extensive when inspecting the ducts, then we may even recommend duct repair or replacement.
Our staff has special techniques and tools to detect where your ductwork vulnerabilities are, then close them up with tools such as mastic sealant and metallic tapes. To learn more about the importance of restoring your ducts in order to get your ventilation system back into great condition, and to schedule an appointment with our staff, simply contact Covenant Heating and Cooling today.