Your Heating Options
Our highly qualified heating Technicians install and service all types of leading heating systems within our service areas. What’s best for you and your Hendersonville, TN home will depend on a variety of factors, but here are the basics.
- Furnace: If your home is already equipped with ductwork and you are utilizing a central air conditioning system, then a high efficiency furnace can be an excellent option for you.
- Heat Pump: Using the process of heat transfer, a heat pump moves refrigerant through the system in order to provide you with heat during the winter as well as cooling during the summer.
- Dual Fuel System: Heat pumps can struggle when temperatures drop too low. A dual fuel system gives you the option of having a back–up gas furnace to automatically kick in when the heat pump can no longer effectively heat the home.
- Gas Logs: Vent–free gas logs are an attractive and efficient addition to any fireplace, allowing you reliable heat all winter long—they even operate during a power outage.
- Ductless Systems: A ductless system allows you all the benefits of a central heating and cooling system, without the bulky ductwork that comes with them.
Are You in Need of a Heater Repair or Replacement?
Is your existing heating system making strange noises? Or perhaps you’ve noticed a drop in the temperature despite having the correct thermostat setting? If you suspect that your heater may be struggling or is on the verge of breaking down, then it’s time to call our team before the problem gets worse.
Tackling small repair issues as soon as they crop up is vital to ensuring the efficiency of your heater, and the best way to be alerted to these smaller needs is by investing in our Covenant Care Plan—a maintenance plan that includes a thorough inspection and cleaning of your heater.
Proper maintenance and care could save you hundreds on your annual heating costs, and your cooling costs too for that matter. Also, if you’re in need of a second opinion on a heating repair or replacement quote, then you can count on us to provide this service call, free of charge!
Save Money on Your Heating Bills with System Upgrades
While maintenance will do a lot to keep your heating system running as efficiently as it should, and save you money in the process, there is even more you can do to help your heater out. Consider making these upgrades to cut down on your energy use, and your heating costs.
- Thermostat: Are you still getting by with an old manual slider thermostat? This outdated device could be forcing your heater to work inefficiently, as the temperature is often off by a few degrees, and you have to leave your heater on all day if you aren’t home. Even by upgrading to a digital model, you can improve your heating efficiency. We also install wireless and smart thermostats—ask us about our options today!
- Zone Control System: Have you ever had a family disagreement about where to set the thermostat? A zone control system allows you to split your home into various zones with the use of dampers, so that you can individually control the temperature in each zone. You can have as little as 2 zones—one upstairs and one downstairs—or as many zones as there are rooms in your Hendersonville, TN area home.