Ductless HVAC Systems in Hendersonville, TN
Call Now: 615-829-9699
Perhaps you do not have the space for ductwork, or you don’t have a proper location to put a big, bulky outdoor unit. Fortunately, Covenant Heating and Cooling has a solution! We can install and service ductless HVAC systems in homes that want efficient and effective comfort without the need for ducts. Working with us means working with:
- NATE and EPA-certified technicians.
- A team dedicated to providing great customer care.
- A company that has been serving homes in Hendersonville since 2010.
We install and service a number of different makes and models of ductless systems, and will keep them in prime condition so that they last as long as they’re meant to. We are “Dedicated to the Promise of Serving You,” and look forward to showing you what that means.
Contact our team today to schedule an appointment. We are “Dedicated to the Promise of Serving You.”
How Ductless Heating and Cooling Works
Ductless systems utilize an outdoor unit, similar to that of a conventional heating system, air conditioning system, or heat pump. The ductless mini–split is actually designed much like a heat pump—the refrigerant within it transfers hear from one area to another.
In the summer, ductless air conditioning is achieved as heat is absorbed from the air inside your home and moved to the area around the outside unit as part of a heat exchange process, made possible by a chemical blend called refrigerant. In the winter, the process is reversed.
The Benefits of Going Ductless
One of the main advantages of choosing ductless heating and cooling is how these systems are installed. You do not need to have expansive, and often bulky, ductwork snaking its way through your home. Rather, individual blower units are mounted on various walls of your home instead of just one central blower.
These units are each attached to the outdoor unit by refrigerant lines. Typically, one outdoor unit can accommodate up to 4 indoor units. But should you really choose a ductless system? Consider the benefits we’ve listed below.
- No Need for Home Renovations: If you don’t already have ductwork installed in your Hendersonville, TN home and are looking to upgrade your HVAC system, there’s no need to settle for the disruptive installation of a central unit and air ducts. Rather, ductless mini splits can be installed fairly easily and involve minimal change to your home’s actual structure.
- Highly Efficient: Ductless air conditioning is much more efficient than using portable AC units or room air conditioners—neither of which are subject to the same regulations as ductless units and central cooling and heating systems.
- Effective Cooling and Heating: With a ductless system, you’re provided with both cooling and heating for your entire living space, plus you can control them all from a central thermostat or individual thermostats for each zone, which brings us to…
- Zoning: When you have separate indoor units, you can control each one independently of the others. So if someone is in a bedroom that they want to keep cooler while you’re in the warmer living room, they’ll have that option without making you uncomfortable.
We Provide Quality Ductless Heating and Air Conditioning Services
The most important thing you can do after having a ductless mini–split installed is schedule regular maintenance for the system, with professionals like us who have the training and experience required to care for these complex systems.
Ask us about our Covenant Care Plan, the maintenance plan that provides you with a number of benefits which will keep your ductless mini split running smoothly for the years to come. Plus, when your ductless system needs a repair, our staff can handle that too! Reach out to us today to learn more.