HVAC system maintenance is seen as something that HVAC contractors fob off on unsuspecting homeowners as a way to make money. However, we want to assure you that this simply isn’t the case. It’s an undeniable fact that investing in routine maintenance will result in you spending less money on your HVAC equipment.
You might be wondering why on Earth any business would tell its customers that there’s a guaranteed way to spend less money on the services they provide. Well, that’s how we earn the trust of our customers. We don’t want you to pay for repairs or an early system replacement that could’ve been avoided.
No matter what type of system you have, let’s go over how signing up for our Covenant Care Plan will result in the need for fewer HVAC repairs in Nashville, TN.
The Connection Between HVAC Repairs and Maintenance
When we say that HVAC maintenance prevents repairs, we really mean it. Think about how your car would function if it didn’t receive regular oil changes and tune-ups. Eventually, it would break down to the point that it would need major repairs to get it working again.
Your HVAC systems are the same. They need routine maintenance to ensure they’re running at peak performance. When your system is running optimally, there are much fewer chances that it’ll need to be repaired or break down altogether. Here are some of the advantages of maintenance.
- Increased performance: Do you want your system to run flawlessly while spending less on utility bills? When your system has been cleaned, lubricated, and checked over for any issues, it’ll run optimally. This means increased home comfort and lower utility bills.
- Increased lifespan: Did you know the 10-15 year lifespan estimate for furnaces, air conditioners, and heat pumps only applies to systems that have received routine maintenance? Without regular tune-ups, you can expect that estimate to be cut by as much as half.
- Warranty protection: Is your system under a warranty? Did you know one of the stipulations of the warranty is that it must receive regular maintenance? Don’t risk voiding your warranty by missing out on this essential service!
The Covenant Care Plan
Our maintenance plan makes it easy to schedule maintenance and rest assured that your systems are being taken care of by our team of dedicated, NATE-certified technicians. Here are some of the perks that come with signing up for our maintenance plan.
- Heating maintenance visit
- Cooling maintenance visit
- Duct Inspection (accessible)
- Gas logs maintenance (annually)
- Electrical Safety Inspection (annually)
- Dryer Vent Inspection (annually)
- Water Heater Inspection (annually)
- Whole-house Generator inspection (annually)
- Two-year warranty on all service parts with active Plans
- 10% off all service work
- 5% off all project work
- No overtime for after-hours/weekends/holidays for HVAC services
- Priority Scheduling
Scheduling maintenance for your air conditioner, furnace, and heat pump is the best way to save money and guarantee your home comfort over the years. Sign up for the Covenant Care Plan today.
At Covenant Heating and Cooling, we are dedicated to the promise of serving you. Contact us today!